Partner with INFORMS to Provide Visibility for Your Professional Development Opportunities
What is PEP?
The Professional Education Partner (PEP) program provides a one-stop location for prospective students to discover new professional learning courses and concepts to further education, improve analytics practice, increase valuable industry knowledge and skills, and help certificants remain Certified Analytics Professionals (CAPs). PEP is an INFORMS program designed to provide a reliable list of organization and university courses that learners can use to earn professional development units (PDUs). These PDUs are earned through courses that are non-credit-bearing in order to differentiate between professional development courses and workshops geared toward earning a degree. Some listed PEP courses can help individuals earn a certification or maintain industry certification. CAP and aCAP certificants are required to receive 30 PDUs before they can renew their certification every three (3) years.
Interested providers of continuing education/training in OR/MS and analytics will be required to follow the necessary PEP procedures for applying for and renewing their PEP status with INFORMS.
Why Become a PEP?
Participation in the INFORMS Professional Education Partner (PEP) program provides the following advantages:
- Visibility on INFORMS Professional Development website
- Access to individuals seeking professional learning in OR/MS/analytics
- Announcement of partnership through INFORMS e-newsletter and social media outlets
- Direct link from INFORMS website to provider website
- Permission to advertise as a recognized INFORMS PEP
- Use of the PEP branding for marketing and on-site materials as well as on the attendee's certificate of completion
Year 1 participation fee includes three (3) course submissions. After Year 1, participation fees include one (1) course submission. Partners will have one year from the date of acceptance to submit included courses. Additional courses will be billed the course review fee.
- For-profit organizations: $500/year
- Nonprofit organizations: $300/year
- $75 per-course review fee
- Required for each course submitted for PEP approval
- All courses must be actively operating at the time of application submission, and INFORMS must be told if the course is canceled or combined with another
- All partners and listed courses must remain in good financial standing with INFORMS
- All courses must be taught by qualified instructors
- Partners must keep records of students & qualifications awarded and shall award educational/professional hours
- Partners must provide list of appropriate courses with description of content & instructors
- Partners must allow INFORMS access to records as necessary and provide INFORMS any new information on updated or deleted content
- INFORMS reserves the right to contact education course attendees to obtain feedback on the quality of the program in question
For More Info
Associate – Education & Industry Programs
443-757-3595 | firstname.lastname@example.org